1. Keep your financial records organised and your filing up to date.
2. Avoid spending cash, unless you are good at writing down cash expenses in a jotter.
3. Give your children a set allowance.
4. Have a system in place for handling incoming mails and bills.
5. Avoid going to stores where you have had problems overspending in the past.
6. Have a written, long term savings goals.
7. Have a set time each week to review and pay the bills.
8. Pay bills on time so as to avoid unnecessary late fees and charges.
9. Avoid buying items which are not required.
10. Buy items in bulk (except perishable goods) so as to enjoy cash discount.
Food For Thought – The Power of Belief and Commitment
The biggest obstacle between you and anything you want, is your lack of belief that you can have it. Once you truly believe it is possible, once you can see yourself doing it or being it or having it, the rest is just details. With belief, plus the commitment to follow through and do whatever it takes, anything can be yours. Everything you need to get there is available to you, when you believe and when you commit to getting there. Know that you can do it. Nothing can hold you back once you have belief and commitment.